I'm fast and reliable. I also excel at multi-tasking, working under pressure and with deadlines, quickly adapt to new situations, and have high level of attention for details. I possess an entrepreneurial spirit and intellectual ability driven by strong analytical and organizational skills. I'm an independent Investment Analyst/Financial Consultant and a graduate student. (MSc in Finance at Fordham Graduate School of Business) I'm a CAIA Level II and CFA Level I candidate with a background in economics and business administration and interest in Investment Research and Venture Capital. Should you have additional questions about my experience or background, please feel free to contact me. Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to working with you!
Show more • Consulted clients about investment opportunities and presented investment researches. (Clients include: Angel Investors, Venture Capital firms, Private Equity and Search Funds) • Performed due diligence and primary research for potential investments. Build financial models and valuated potential investments. • Interviewed CEOs and top management of target companies to understand investment opportunities.
• Relevant Coursework: Portfolio Management, Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Raising Capital and Investing in Financial Markets, Contemporary Issues in Finance, Global Financial Markets I & II
• Activities and Societies: Fordham Finance Society, Fordham Management Consulting Club, Fordham Accounting and Tax Society, Fordham Investor Relations Society, Fordham European Students Society
• Thesis: Implicit Subsidies, Size Anomalies in U.S. Commercial Bank Stock Returns
• Research Project: Hedging Against Nonparallel Shifts in Yield Curve, Fixed-income Portfolio Immunization with M-Vector Model
• Relevant Coursework: Advanced Investment Analysis, Real Estate Finance, Advanced Financial Risk Management, Empirical Research in Finance, Corporate Finance, Computer Applications in Finance
• Morgan Stanley Investment Challenge (Top 1%), Traders Trophy (Regional Finals)