HELP! Need home cleaned
Accepting offers for: Hurry!
Location: Austin, Texas, 78758
Category: House Chores & Cleaning
Payment type: Pay Directly with Cash or Check
Complete by: Aug 17, 2015
Posted: Jul 5, 2015
Here is what we are looking for:
So - here's how you land this easy, chill gig...
Respond via email with (and only with) the following.
(1) Tell me EXACTLY what skills make you the BEST for this job. I usually get 10-15 applications for every post I make so "I am available" will probably get overlooked.
Don't waste your time. Make your subject line EXACTLY like this: "I Am Your OCD House Manager in North Austin"
(2) Tell me SPECIFICALLY what you want to earn per hour doing this gig. There isn't time to discuss it with each applicant so if you know your hourly rate - then you will stand out.
(3) Tell me PRECISELY when you can start, Today is Sunday, Jul 5. So if we agree on the gig, can you start MONDAY, TUESDAY or when - and if you're not available all day - what is your availability for the next 2-3 days after you begin.
Here are a few of the things you will be doing for me & our family:
- Wash dishes (4-5x/wk)
- organize pantry (1x/mo)
- organize back patio (1x/mo)
- organize closets (1x/mo)
- change A/C filter (1x/3 mos)
- keep vehicles fueled (wkly)
- keep vehicles clutter free (wkly)
- keep vehicle tires aired up (2x/mo)
- keep vehicles maintained (keep an eye on oil, fluids, spares, etc) (1x/mo)
- organize our master bedroom (1x/wk)
- clean bathrooms (1x/wk)
- clean out kitty litter box & surrounding area (3x/wk)
- wash clothes (2x/wk)
- change out bed linens & shower curtain (1x/wk)
- trip to Walgreens (1x to 2x/mo)
- schedule haircuts (1x/mo)
- clean fridges (2x/mo)
- clean oven & stovetop (2x/mo)
- organize garage 30 min intervals (2x/wk)
- create calendar or doc to track weekly & monthly items
- track when the wkly & monthly items have been completed (daily)
- create doc to manage pre-paid spending budget (daily)
Ideally, you have:
- a residence in North Austin (near Braker Lane & Burnet Road)
- reliable transportation
- 3 strong, quality references
- a Facebook I can connect with for reasons of mutual accountability
Bonus consideration will be offered if you can present one or more of the following:
- a snapshot and/or picture of your computer desktop, your main email inbox, and either your living room, bedroom closet and/or your car's glovebox (I want to see how organized you are).
Please do NOT organize these areas before you take a picture. I want to see how organized you are in your natural state.
- a stellar endorsement from a past colleague or employer raving about how organized you are
THANKS for responding and the best of luck! I really look forward to seeing you tweak things here and enjoying the gig immensely!
This is NOT a 'please come to my hoarders-style home and rescue me' post.
In fact it's quite the opposite. I have a comfortable "home/office" home in North Austin that I'd like to make COMPLETELY organized. Working a lot and would love a little help in that area.
Re-visiting the pantry and making an epic run to 'The Container Store' to make it look cleaner than the Four Seasons lobby.
This will definitely be an ongoing gig if it works out because I work quite a bit and would love for my place to shift to the ideal OCD-like organization.
You are our ideal candidate if you live in North Austin and your friends and family sometimes poke fun of your for being TOO organized. . . they might joke about you being OCD or too anal-retentive with how organized you are.