Executive Assistant & System Builder with OCD
Accepting offers for: Hurry!
Location: Austin, Texas, 78758
Category: Business & Legal
Payment type: Guaranteed Payment w/ PayPal
Complete by: Jan 20, 2015
Posted: Jan 19, 2015
I mean pretty quick...we are growing quickly.
Urgency, integrity and being well organized are high values of our company.
You are our ideal candidate if your friends and family make playful fun of your for being TOO organized. . .
they might joke about you being OCD or too anal-retentive with how organized you are.
If people who know you well do not refer to you as a VERY organized person (physically AND digitally), please DO NOT apply for this position.
Here is what we are looking for:
Chief Get-It-Done Officer (and Process Creator) -
We need someone part time to get in here and document what we do.
We really need someone to document our processes so that we can scale.
This person would document our processes to help us create a Standard Operating Procedure Manual by the end of Spring! )
Part time or student would be perfect... as well as an experienced person wanting a cool job would be great!
Here are 3 responsibilities you will be responsible for very quickly:
1. Manage my email accounts (learn what's important & forward it to me).
2. Facilitate the details of moving promotions forward for our clients (more information on what a promotion looks like down below)
3. Tracking and documenting the steps & details of our business, and then turning them into usable systems.
You must have:
- your own laptop,
- your own transportation and
- flexibility to be in North Austin, Mon-Fri from 8:45am until at least 5pm.
- Hourly availability of minimum of 20-30 hours a week
- Must type at least 65 WPM
- Must have google doc experience
- Must be extraordinarily organized
- Must enjoy co-creating and working in structured environments along with systems
- somewhere between $12-$15/hr to start
(with lots of opportunity for advancement & higher pay)
If you are interested, reply to this posting
with the following criteria:
- Send an email to: emily@simplyTheCoolest.com
- Use this subject line:
"I am the person you are looking for"
(copy it EXACTLY as it appears above)
- a current resume and
- WHY we should consider you for this position.
Bonus consideration will be offered if you can present one of the following:
- a snapshot and/or picture of your computer desktop, your main email inbox, and either your living room,
bedroom closet and/or your car's glovebox (I want to see how organized you are).
Please do NOT organize these areas before you take a picture. I want to see how organized you are in your natural state.
- a stellar endorsement from a past colleague or employer raving about how organized you are
- a well written short example/story about how well you co-create systems and structure in your work (3 to 5 paragraphs max)
If you want to find out more about
Simply The Coolest Affiliate Management, you can go here:
If you know someone that may be interested,
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!
We need the help quickly.
Ok, thank you for reading this! We really appreciate it!
(BTW- you can watch this video, too http://youtu.be/0lBbaxBciLg )
Also, please disregard that email address I ask you to use in the video and instead email emily@simplyTheCoolest.com
Jan 19, 2015 (soon as right candidate can start)
Deadline to Apply:
* Data entry and basic data management
* Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy of work
* Technically savvy with considerable current computer skills and the desire and ability to learn new skills as needed
* Great customer service skills
* Excellent time management and organizational skills, strong work ethic
* Proper English usage, spelling and punctuation
* Familiarity with on-line marketing highly desirable
* Knowledge of Social media (Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn)
* Ability to meet deadlines, track information, take initiative, problem solve
* Ability to use tact and discretion and maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
* Ability to attend and provide support at in-person events
* Demonstrated relevant work experience through client references
Software Systems you will be using (either know or be willing to learn quickly):
* Google Apps (gmail, calendar and docs)
* TimeTrade or other on-line calendar
* Project Management system experience with Asana preferred
* Microsoft tools, such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
* WordPress and WishList Membership sites very helpful
Oh! and as promised up above, here's a better description of what a promotion for one of our clients looks like...
This typically looks like a promotional email (selling one of our client info products) which is sent to as many as 100,000 email subscribers that are part of one of our clients' joint venture partners email lists. There are lots of details that occur from the time the partner agrees to promote, to when it actually happens, and then the follow up afterwards.)